Laser (LANAP) Periodontal Surgery in Saratoga Springs
Laser dentistry is an innovative technique used in dental care to provide patients with more precise, minimally invasive, and more effective treatments for dental cleanings, cavities, gum surgery, orthodontics, and other oral issues. Compared to the use of a scalpel or drill in traditional dentistry, lasers allow for gentle and virtually painless treatment, eliminating the anxiety associated with dental treatments.
Laser dentistry has become increasingly popular because it offers many benefits for both dentists and patients. It:
- Reduces or completely eliminates pain during and after the procedure
- Reduces the need for as much anesthesia in specific cases
- Enhances precision when delivering treatment
- Reduces damage to surrounding tissues
- Promotes blood coagulation at treatment sites to eliminate or minimize the need for sutures
- Reduced recovery time
Laser Dentist Near Me, 12866
If you want to learn more about our dental cleaning procedure or if you have any other questions or concerns, then please call our office at 518-314-1885 and one of our receptionists will assist you.